Baseball Diamond News

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Cubs purchase Angel Pagan

Today the Cubs purchase Angel Pagan from the New York Mets. Now I have to be honest I don't know too much about Mr. Pagan, but what a name. Is he an Angel or is he a Pagan? I guess that name is hedging both sides of the spectrum. If he makes the team I have a feeling Ron Santo will yap about it for hours. What I have found out is that he has some speed and is also a switch hitter. In Minor League Baseball Analyst, it projects him to be a reserve CF/LF. The book also says that he can track down fly balls, but has no power to speak of. It was said he is going to be put on the 40 man roster, so I am not sure who has been taken off or will be taken off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory