Baseball Diamond News

Saturday, March 10, 2007

My Predictions

Well my buddy Mike Marron called me tonight and we got in a small disagreement on how the Cubs will finish. I told him I don' t think that they will be at or above .500 this year. He called me crazy and bet me a dinner on it. Mike I can't wait until the season is over and I am at Joe's Stone Crab eating some nice big stone crabs.

Here are my predictions below for the year. Maybe I can win my bobblehead doll.
Cubs record. 77-85 (that is for my sister, kind of like The Price is Right)
How many wins for Zambrano? 15
How many hr's for Soriano? 38
How many plate appearances for Cliff Floyd? (too many) 310
Who will lead the team in saves? Dempster
How many stolen bases will Cubs have as team? 81

1 Comments:

  • Thanks bro. I guess you can't bet 1 dollar.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory