Baseball Diamond News

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Coach Scott Skiles

I know this is a baseball log, but as a long time season ticket holder and die-hard Bulls fan, I have to say this, I WAS WRONG. I had been moaning since last season that he should be fired and the Bulls should sign a real coach. Well Scott has proven me wrong and not only his he not a good coach, if the Bulls keep playing like this he is Coach of the Year hands down. After the 0-9 start the Bulls are a legitimate playoff team. The Bulls have decided to play defense and somehow Skiles has awoken Curry and he is finally playing like people thought he could. Now it might be a little early to say this, but I think the Bulls finally will make the playoffs again and if they keep playing this way they might even advance a round.

2 Comments:

  • I'm going to be home in Chicago this weekend, so I think I'll go see them play the Knicks. I'm gettin' excited about a decent Bulls team. =)

    By Blogger Gavin, at 11:29 AM  

  • I'll be there!!!!

    By Blogger Greg Abcarian, at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory