Baseball Diamond News

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Good luck Ariane


My sister Ariane (who reads this blog, might be one of only ones), is taking a big test next week National Board's (as she is in her 2nd year at med School out in Virginia). I just want to say good luck to her, though she doesn't really need any as I know she knows her stuff. I would appreciate anyone else that reads this to leave a nice good luck comment for her, as she is stressed out and I know it would help her feel more at ease. Just leave an anonymous comment if you are too lazy to sign in or don't have an account. Thanks.

ONCE AGAIN, GOOD LUCK ARIANE!!!!! From Butkus and Carl

2 Comments:

  • I have no idea who you are, but good luck.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:15 AM  

  • thanks greg!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory