Baseball Diamond News

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Cubs re-sign Wade Miller

The Cubs gave Wade Miller a 1 year deal today and he is expected to compete for the 4th-5th spot in the rotation, depending on if the Cubs sign anyone and if Mark Prior ever can stay healthy (which hopefully he does, but also hopefully the Cubs are banking on it). Cubs fans all over I can tell are rejoicing that Wade didn't leave (sarcasm)...

No new news on Aramis Ramirez these days, but if it becomes a bidding war, I have made my feelings known. For those that don't know I have said let him go, he is not a clutch player and doesn't have the work ethic needed to be one. Maybe he will prove me wrong, but he failed for the Cubs last year when they needed him to come through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory